– You can enrol on any Tuesday 6.45 pm from 5th February 2019 until October.
St George Girls High School (Gymnasium)
Victoria Street, Kogarah, NSW 2217
(Entrance via Harrow Road, Kogarah)
7 – 8 pm
Classes for new and return participants/ student
- Starting with the New Tai Chi for Life program by Dr Lam, then Tai Chi for Beginners and the world most popular 24 Forms – proven to improve health and wellness, suitable for all.
- The Combined 42 Forms – The set contains the essential characteristics and techniques of the Yang, Chen, Wu and Sun styles tai chi. It is well-balanced, enjoyable and used by most international competitions. It is an ideal next set after the 24 Forms.
8 – 9 pm
- Exploring the Depth of 24 Forms (pre-requisite know the set)
- Tai Chi for Energy – This refreshing and revitalising program synergises the Chen style’s sophisticated spiral force with Sun style’s unique and powerful Qigong. The outcome is greater internal energy and improved ability to manage stress. It is a great introduction to faster and more sophisticated Chen style for younger participants. Beginners are welcome to join for personal development and health..
- The Combined 48 Forms – it is the first set that was created by the Chinese National Government in 1965, combining all four best known tai chi styles. It is beautifully put together by Professor Men Hui Feng and his colleagues, especially suitable for people who has completed the 24, Combined 42 or 40 Forms.
5th February at 6.30pm for 7.00 pm class.
To download an enrolment form
For any enquiries and enrollment:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Ph: 02 9533 6511
$90 – per term of 2 months
$75 – Spouse of an enrolled member
$55 – concession (pensioners and students)
What type of classes do we teach?
You can learn Dr Lam’s evidenced based Tai Chi for Health programs as well as other internationally recognised Tai Chi sets and forms. Over 35 scientific studies have proven Dr Lam’s programs are safe and effective for health improvement. It is supported by Arthritis Foundation of Australia, America and UK, also recommended by many health departments including NSW, Victoria and SA. The Center of Disease Control and Prevention recommends Dr Lam’s program.
Forms and style of tai chi we teach including:
- Tai Chi for Arthritis by Dr Paul Lam – this program is easy to learn, proven to improve health and quality of life. It is supported by Arthritis Foundations worldwide.
- The 24 Forms – the world’s most popular Tai Chi Form based on Yang Style, suitable for almost anyone.
- Exploring the depth of the 24 Forms
- Chen Style 36 Forms – contains all the characteristic and techniques of Chen style combining vigorous and soft movements, fastness and slowness intermixed, suitable for people looking for more challenging tai chi.
- Sun Style 73 Forms – contains unique and powerful Qigong (exercise for vitality) ideal for self-growth and healing. It is relatively easy to learn, with great depth to keep practitioners’ interest for years.
- Sword Forms
- Yang style 40 Forms